Audiohobby.pl

Ortodynamiczny świat

aasat

• 2264 / 6041
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 11:25
Mi się bardzo podobaly HP50 Sim\'a. Niezwykła swoboda dźwięku i przestrzeń. jedynie co brakowało to tej potęgi basu. Jezeli YH-100 grają tak jak HP50 z lepszym basem to mogło wyjść niezłe monstrum.

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 11:29
Ja niestety nie pamietam hp50 Sima.
Ostatnio rozwalilo mnie stwierdzenie ze hp1000 kolegi z headfi graja jak yhd3. Akurat mam komfort ze posiadam yhd-3 i nawet po modyfikacji to nie ta klasa. Albo hp1000 sa jednak gorsze od yh1000, albo (bardziej prawdopodobne) tor kolegi z HF byl co najmniej slaby.

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 11:44
Sim a jak sie maja hp50 do yh100 po modzie??

Sim1

• 1829 / 6022
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 12:50
Po yh100 jak zakładam HP50 na głowę to dźwięk jest przytumiony na obu końcach i czuję bałagan w scenie.
Mam od jakichś 2 tygodni K702 w domu dzięki uprzejmości znajomego i te yh100 bardzo blisko nich grają teraz. Zdjęcie K702 i założenie yh100 daje odczucie że scena się lekko zwężą (tylko lekko!) i w środku pasma następuje wypełnienie dźwięku, którego nie ma w K702. Góra i dół nie ustępują słuchawkom AKG więc jest bardzo szerokie i wyraźne.
Stąd moje wachania czy yh100 tak grające to geniusz czy kit :).
Postaram się później wrzucić zdjęcia jak to wygląda... choć już nie mam serca rozkręcać tych słuchawek.

Sim1

• 1829 / 6022
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 13:50
To są poglądowe zdjęcia zrobione 5 dni temu. Finalnie gąbka jest miększa (prawie identyczna gęstością jak ta stosowana oryginalnie w HP50). Dodatkowo wypełnia całą puszkę bez zewnętrznych pustych przestrzeni. Grubość gąbki to ok 1,5 cm więc driver jest w nią wepchnięty. Dodatkowo pierścień irchy jest równiej przycięty teraz :), bo tu na zdjęciach jeszcze został w formie wczesnej kiedy miał się znajdować na dnie puszki. "Soczewka" została z zachowaniem wklęsłości pokryta patafixem.
Bardzo duże znaczenie ma tutaj masa bitumiczna, bez niej takie tłumienie może dać inny skutek. Dowodem na to jest fakt że przy dokręcaniu przegrody do puszki w słuchawkach wzmacnia się dolne pasmo. Ten egzemplarz dzięki temu ewidentnie ma lepsze pudło rezonansowe ;).

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
09-05-2010, 23:59
kolega z HF po jednym dniu od przesylki z LCD-2:

"The HE-5 and the T1, (along with many others) are going to be sold off. AND I have an entry level, new Head-Fi member reduced rate plan (FOR SPECIFIC PHONES) I\'m formulating for the 15 and under (I\'ll explain later) crowd.....I just have too many phones I don\'t (or won\'t) be using anymore to justify keeping. Spread the wealth!! "

ortho power.... ;)

Sim1

• 1829 / 6022
  • Ekspert
10-05-2010, 01:20
Nooo Intuos :) będziesz chyba jednak kupował nowe słuchawki, słowo się rzekło :).
Jak nie będzie wtopy i kolejni użytkownicy będą pozytywnie weryfikować aktualnie dostepne recenzje zarówno Dona jak i drugiego użytkownika który miał możliwość przedpremierowych odsłuchów to jest niemal pewne że słuchawki są naprawdę wybitne. Choć cenę Audeze też wystawiło wyższą niż się wszyscy spodziewali.

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
10-05-2010, 11:09
Sim,
Jak dobrze pojdzie to pod koniec lata, moze wczesnej jesieni :)
Choc tak wogole to chialbym miec wszystkie nowe ortho, tak dla potomnych :)))

aasat

• 2264 / 6041
  • Ekspert
10-05-2010, 12:21
>> intuos, 2010-05-10 11:09:55
Jak dobrze pojdzie to pod koniec lata, moze wczesnej jesieni :)

Trzymam kciuki!
Bo jak na razie to każdy się waha z kupnem nowych ortho, Ja najprędzej mógłbym to zrobić w przyszłym roku.

Ciekawy jestem jak wypadną w stosunku do starych ortho, czy dalej będa miały to wypełnienie i potęgę dzwięku.

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
11-05-2010, 08:15
troche impresji kolegi z HF , ktorego dorobek sluchawkowy jest nie mniejszy niz Wiktora:

Clearly Audeze has come a long, long way from the LCD-1s and they\'ve brought their A game. For a 2-3 man operation they did not fail to deliver on a professionally manufactured and packaged product. No off the shelf chassis the sequel. No sir.

But the real question is of course how they sound!

Well the answer to that is they sound good. Listen to them from my AD1 Balancing Act sourced by my modded Assemblage DAC3 they sound damned good. I have not shot them out against my Qualias/K1K/AD2k yet, but these certainly sound competitive even factoring in a hit after new toy syndrome fades.

My complaints with the LCD-1 were as follows:

1. Highs.. I couldn\'t hear above 16khz where with some phones I\'m able to hit 17/18khz which is sad because just a couple of years before I could hit 20khz :(
2. Fell apart a bit with distortion heavy, fast, complex raw music with a lot going on.
3. The cable was a bit unwieldy (My bad since I made the recommendation ;p Whoops).

With the LCD-2
1. Highs I can maybe hear 17khz though that might be wishful thinking... also I\'ve been to a few live shows since I\'ve last tested my hearing so that may be user disability. I think they do better though.
2. Listening to some distortion heavy, fast, complex raw music and it\'s manhandling it with 0 issue.
3. The cable is not only vastly improved in build quality and while it\'s still thick, it isn\'t nearly as bad and is real durable feeling. Also <3 detachable. <3 it to hell. Every headphone should have detachable cablesif I had my way. Mmm qualias having detachable cables.

What it has improved on:
1. Bass. God finally I have a headphone that has top tier bass I feel. The only thing that maybe edges it out is a properly amped O2. Maybe not even then. Would have to shoot it out to really say since it\'s been awhile since I\'ve heard the O2/BHSE combo or O2/WES or mmm O2/T2 which I have yet to hear! The extension. The tightness. The speed. The impact. So perfect. Maybe a bit more tone and resonance, but I feel like those are tradeoffs against speed and so no thanks.

2. It\'s simply a more complete and refined and balanced sound. The LCD-1 had its sound signature which had its quirks. I sadly could not say that it was a better headphone even for the money when compared to the AD2k for me :/ These though... well any urge I had to buy T1s is now gone except for the fact that it\'s closed.

3. Comfort. Wow these are comfortable. Almost HE90 comfortable which is the most comfortable headphone I\'ve worn. You have to remind them that they are on your head and when you do you just bask in their comfort for a moment. Then with their ungrip you worry if a 8-10k headphone is going to slide off your head. I didn\'t like that much which is why I sold them. LCD-2s, better than broken in hd650s since they grip more even when broke in. On par with comfy beyerdynamics. Comfortable, durable headphones, but not really my sound.

4. Construction/Look/Quality... off the charts here. Really. Almost as glamorous as the nicest AT woodies, but with nicer cable/boxes imo and overall I think a little bit more consistency. There were always little bits of each AT woody I\'ve owned where I\'d be like man rest is so nice, but they kinda skimped in this ridiculous nit picky small area. I can\'t think of any specific examples right now, but I don\'t get that with these.

5. Imaging/soundstage. The soundstage doesn\'t sound immediately all that wide, but when you get far away sounds in a song you are like whoa okay I guess they can go that far. And then you note that sound versus a more mid-centric sound and all the distances in between and how they are laid about for your musical palate to enjoy and then you realize that these headphones can image with the best ;p

6. Speed/Effortlessness... up another notch. The power too. The power that some headphones flaunt with their boomy one note bass and their sluggish heavyhandedness... yeah none of that with these headphones. By the time you realize the power and depth that these things can deliver in the note... right when you brace yourself for the impact the thing is already dancing away and moving onto the next note. So effortless. Like when Jet Li punches at a dude\'s face but then stops right before impact and the force of the punch blows the guy\'s hair back... yeah it\'s like that.

Okay that\'s enough for now. Time to enjoy. May or may not post impressions against other headphones and other amps. I can\'t wait til my Dynafet is complete.. I guess my Balanced Gilmore Reference and Dynahi will have to do for now.  

aasat

• 2264 / 6041
  • Ekspert
13-05-2010, 23:44
Nie wiem na ile ten informacje są prawdziwe, ale...

HE-6 Planar driver headphones. (Orthodynamic)

Gold coated diaphragm

Impedance: 120 Ohm

Efficiency: about 84 DB

Available time: June or July, 2010

Final Price will be between $1300 and $1600

krisio06

• 347 / 5887
  • Zaawansowany użytkownik
13-05-2010, 23:48
>> aasat, 2010-05-13 23:44:34
Nie wiem na ile ten informacje są prawdziwe, ale...

Może to coś a\'la Grado PS2000 i PS3000 :)

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/grado-ps2000-gold-410839/
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/410888/grado-ps3000-kryptonite

aasat

• 2264 / 6041
  • Ekspert
13-05-2010, 23:54
fakt, dopiero co wyszło HE5LE, myśle, ze to sciema

aasat

• 2264 / 6041
  • Ekspert
13-05-2010, 23:59
ale z drugiej strony informacja pochodzi od sponsora z www.head-direct.com, więc może być prawdziwa

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/491517/camjam-2010-hifiman-new-product#post_6633479

intuos

• 1003 / 6058
  • Ekspert
14-05-2010, 07:26
" ja pierdziu".... :)
no to zaczynaja sie dziac, cuda na niebie i ziemi :)
Nie wiem czy przypadkiem ludzie zle tego nie odczytuja, ale pokrycie zlotem membrany stosuje rowniez ultrasone jezeli sie nie myle. Impedacja 120ohm to oznacza ze przybyla ilosc sciezek, a to oznacza ze bedzie lepsza indykcyjnosc, lepsza kontrola-przypuszczenia.
W kazdym razie jestem wielce rad ze po latach 80 , 30 lat pozniej nastala ponownie era ortho.
Chcialbym by do wyscigu ruszyla yamaha i stworzyla yh10000 :D. Czas pokaze, narazie pokazuje bardzo duzo ku naszej uciesze.