Audiohobby.pl

Seas wypuszcza suba

mordensiur

• 934 / 5803
  • Ekspert
06-12-2008, 10:18
SEAS at CES 2009

We are pleased to announce that SEAS will again be exhibiting at the International Consumer Electronics show in Las Vegas, taking place January 08-11, 2009.

We cordially invite you to visit us at Suite 29-112, in the Venetian Tower.

This year, we will debut a brand new product group we call DESIGN by SEAS. The first DESIGN product will be an all-new subwoofer, the L26 ROY.

Mr. Håvard Sollien, R&D Engineer at SEAS, explains:
"Our goal was to design and construct a subwoofer that combined very large linear excursion with low distortion and wide frequency range. Accomplishing this task required technologies not found in standard subwoofer designs. The powerful magnet system uses a copper cap over the pole piece to reduce non-linear distortion and flux modulation. The stiff aluminium cone is perfectly matched to a proprietary design natural rubber surround. The spider employs lead wires that are woven into the material to eliminate noise and improve reliability. A 2-layer voice coil results in low inductance and reduced mass; all contributing to the low distortion of this driver. These unique features make this driver a versatile choice for powered subwoofers or even passive 3 way designs. Having worked extensively in the development of this driver, I am very pleased with the result. I am confident our customers will feel the same."

We will also be introducing two new models in our Exotic product line: The W8 woofer and T35 tweeter. Designed by senior development engineer Bjørn Børja, these new drivers follow the design concepts and goals of our highly successful Exotic F8 full range driver. Using powerful Alnico V magnet systems, lightweight diaphragms, and precise construction techniques, these new Exotic drive units combine high sensitivity with linear response and low distortion. They will offer an attractive loudspeaker alternative for lovers of low power vacuum tube amplifiers.

We hope you will be able to stop by to see these exciting new products and let us share our traditional Norwegian hospitality with you.

If you wish to set up a private meeting with us during CES, please contact us via e-mail.

Attending representatives from SEAS will be:        

Mr. Jon Paulsen       paulsen@seas.no
Mrs. Grethe Aarum  aarum@seas.no
Mr. John Stone        seasusa@comcast.net

Nowe 10 cali się zbliża. Ciekawe jest to, że rozpoczyna nową grupę produktów. Okrojony Cooper, duże wychylenie szeroki zakres pracy - ciekawe co im z tego wyjdzie. Tubowcy też się ucieszą bo będą też nowe produkty w serii Exotic:)

misiomor

• 2094 / 5887
  • Ekspert
06-12-2008, 11:31
Dłuższa cewka a więc pewnie mody membrany przesuną się niżej w porównaniu z L26RFX/P. Ciekawe jak wypadnie w porównaniu z Daytonem RSS256HF-4 - jakościowo i cenowo.

piotrsz

• 96 / 5884
  • Użytkownik
17-12-2008, 08:37
Ciekawe tylko co z ceną. Bo jak wejdą na poziomy Exotica to lepszą alternatywą są TIWy Visatona i XXLS Peerlessa.

piotrsz