Audiohobby.pl

Fanklub Grado

-Pawel-

• 4724 / 5504
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 17:16
Mi to wygląda na "świeżo wyjęte z pieca".

Alucard

• 2552 / 3607
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 17:36
Piec który dymi na fioletowo? Hmmm ;) Swoją drogą dość ciekawe zdjęcie, przyciągające uwagę. Teraz już nie musimy sami wypalać swoich gradosów skoro John je tam w piecu jak pizze piecze.  Ciekaw jestem jak brzmią te SR325e i te najniższe prawie SR80e.
Największy słuchawkowy GURU w Polsce.

gruesome

• 778 / 5837
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 18:39
Stare wersje strony są dostępne na http://web.archive.org/web/*/gradolabs.com

Ale widzę tylko takie porównanie modeli na stronie z 2005:

All Grado headphones have a vented diaphragm design that incorporates a large air chamber. This design concept lowers the frequency resonance (distortion) of the diaphragm and extends bass response. The diaphragm is made of a low mass polymer, carefully formed to broaden resonant modes to reduce their amplitude. The diaphragm mass is determined with the compliance of the suspension in mind so that the desired low frequency resonance is achieved. The diaphragm's total mass is calculated to provide a full 20 KHZ bandwidth, while avoiding break-up at lower frequencies.

The Reference Series RS1 and RS2 along with the Prestige Series SR325's, SR225's and SR125's feature voice-coils that are wound from ultra-high purity, long crystal (UHPLC) oxygen free copper. The copper is slowly drawn through the die in extremely small increments and is annealed following each drawing operation. Ultra-high conductivity copper yields the clearest transmission and lowest coloration possible. The sound of UHPLC copper is smoother, cleaner and more dynamic. All use very high power neodymium magnets to provide maximum efficiency and better sound. Each headphone driver is made to Grado's high standards, then pair-matched for exact imaging. The RS1's, RS2's and SR325's also utilize UHPLC copper in the connecting cable.

All metal work for the SR325 is machined from a special non-resonant, very hard alloy. Grado utilizes a special processing method to increase the material's porosity. This complex treatment insures that the earphone chamber has no "ringing" which might obscure detail or add coloration.

Grado's wooden Reference Series are hand-crafted at our labs from a specially selected species of mahogany. An intricate procedure of curing is done between production steps to achieve optimal sonic quality. The overall sound remains pure Grado, warm harmonic color, full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics and an ultra smooth top end.

Technical refinements for Grado drivers include improved diaphragm and voice coil design for increased bass response and a larger perceived sound stage. A unique process to "de-stress" the diaphragm results in enhanced inner detail. An increased ability to control driver resonance virtually eliminates distortion. For all models, an improved headband spring will afford greater comfort for the majority of listeners.

AND THE SOUND?
Grado headphones can reproduce as natural a soundstage from stereo recordings and provide as much listening pleasure as a good pair of speakers do. Grado headphones are free of room effects and placement problems, and they minimize any interference from external noise. They also offer portability and the ability to listen without worrying about the neighbors. With Grado headphones, you will hear recordings with greater clarity and with deeper bass than others! Grado headphones are the antithesis of mass production, as each Grado headphone is hand-assembled and closely scrutinized to meet full performance specifications in the U.S.A.

gruesome

• 778 / 5837
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 19:13
Ciekaw jestem jak brzmią te SR325e i te najniższe prawie SR80e.

Sprawdziłem, że cała seria SR i RS kosztuje poniżej 10kzł. Więc za cenę jednych skromnych Focali Stelia można mieć je wszystkie w domu i napisać dokładne porównanie na AH :).

Tylko jak je wygrzewać wszystkie naraz? Swoją drogą przy graniu tego samego sygnału dźwięk byłby pewnie tak głośny, jak z głośników :).

-Pawel-

• 4724 / 5504
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 19:17
@gruesome, dzięki za wrzutkę, teraz już widzę, przy SR325i było napisane dokładnie: "... and bass that will rock". Właśnie to sformułowanie zapadło mi w pamięć, bo faktycznie w porównaniu do niższych modeli ten basik już potrafił pracować :-)

Porównanie jest zamieszczone w całości, należy wejść w HEADPHONE VARIATIONS:

Variations Between Grado Headphone Models

From the entry level SR40 to the Top-of-the-Line RS1 the entire Grado headphone line is worthy of being called true audiophile sound quality.  There is a consistency of sound throughout the line from top down.
The following list will provide a simple comparison to step you through the top features that separate the different models.

Prestige Series

SR40: Grado’s version of a portable knock-around headphone. The headphone housing is designed by Grado but manufactured in China. Grado sends their SR60 drivers to China and has the headphones assembled there thus enabling a economically produced headphone unrivaled at its price.

Sound: good bass, good resolution and smooth sound.

SR60: This headphone has gained “LEGENDARY” status. The SR60 has received rave reviews from around the world and is the most commonly recommended headphone on the market today. The SR60 was the Stereophile’s “PRODUCT OF THE YEAR” in two categories, “The Accessory of Year” and the more prestigious “Budget Component of Year”.

Sound: good bass, excellent resolution, very smooth sound.

SR80: This headphone has all the attributes of the SR60 with improved response.  The SR80 is the winner of the “GOLDEN NOTE AWARD” presented by the Academy For The Advancement Of High End Audio, and has received Audio Video’s “HI-FI GRAND PRIX AWARD”.

Sound: more open sound stage, improved bass response.

SR125: This headphone is receiving the praise that has been reserved for products that cost two to three times the price. Winner of the “CRITICS CHOICE” award presented by Sound & Vision.

Sound: bass, midrange and treble are all more open.  De-stressing of the diaphragm increases inner detail. Theses headphones have balance and character similar to the RS1 headphones.

SR225: This headphone has closer matched drivers and an improved rear screen that increases airflow by 50%.

Sound: Closer driver tolerances helps enlarged the sound stage while the more open rear screen helps free the headphones of colorations. The SR225 offers excellent value for the dollar like all Grado headphones.

SR325: The top of the line in the Grado Prestige Series.  Winner of Audio Video’s “HI-FI GRAND PRIX AWARD”.

Sound: The SR325 embodies all the sound benefits of the Signature series, clean open highs, smooth well defined midrange and bass that will rock. The SR325 is an excellent value yielding performance that one would have to spend 3-4 times their price in competing headphones.

Reference Series

A new level in headphone listening!

RS2: This is Grado’s newest headphone. The RS2 features handcrafted mahogany earpieces that require an intricate curing process to optimize the tonal quality.  The RS2 keeps a very close family resemblance in looks and sound to its big brother the RS1.

Sound: warm, smooth, full-bodied, rich and non-fatiguing...just like its older sibling.

RS1: Grado’s flagship headphone. Considered by serious headphone users as the best headphone available in the world.  Top listed headphone on Stereophile’s Class A “Recommended Components” category.

Sound: The RS1s bring headphone listening to a new level.  This 9oz. headphone has an openness and clarity that is unmatched by any other headphone. The RS1s have smooth highs, tight well-defined bass, depth and detail unmatched by any but the best high-end loudspeakers costing many thousands of dollars.

The RS1 must be auditioned!

The complete line of Grado headphones offer excellent sound and value regardless of the price range you are shopping in.  All the headphones can be driven easily by any source from a portable CD to the best Top of the line components.

Grado also makes available a 15-foot extension cable and a mini adaptor cable.             

Replacement ear-cushions are available for all models.

Alucard

• 2552 / 3607
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 19:32
W nowych RS2e bas to też bestyjka jak na Grado chociaż nic aż takiego tu się nie dzieje, ale PS500e są już naprawdę mocne tutaj. Ponoć stare PS500 to miały basisko.

Alucard

• 2552 / 3607
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 19:53
Jeszcze słowo o dolnych rejestrach w RS2e - jest tego ilościowo w stosunku do góry tylko tyle ile trzeba ale pomijając ilość, słowa uznania należą się za barwę - bas ciepły i okrągły, nie wpada nigdy w żadne buczenie, jednocześnie jest znakomicie fakturowany i ma świetnie wyważoną twardość współgrającą z siłą uderzenia. Uderzenia bębnów zawsze mają odpowiedni pogłos, przyspieszenie jest właściwe, różnicowanie okej. Elektroniki i drum n bass lepiej mi się słucha na PS500e ale RS2e też dają radę.

Alucard

• 2552 / 3607
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 20:00
SR225: This headphone has closer matched drivers and an improved rear screen that increases airflow by 50%.

Chyba tylko ze względu na to niżej niż SR225 nie ma co schodzić z Grado. W nowej serii jest lepszy kabel i od SR225e zaczynają się poduszki L. Super grały tak z pamięci. Taki magiczny unikatowy jedyny w swoim rodzaju dźwięk.

Sekator

• 447 / 3316
  • Zaawansowany użytkownik
02-10-2019, 22:04
Ty sekator najpierw jakichś Grado z nowej serii posłuchaj a potem odrzucaj zamiary.

Powoli w ogóle odrzucam. K701 to jednak dla mnie nr 1 wszechczasów, a obecnie najlepiej słucha mi sie na K272. Grado wiszą i się kurza. O tłustym graniu typu Audeze w ogóle nie chce mi się myslec nawet bo nie jestem masochistą. Tak. K272 to chyba najlepsze słuchawki jakie miałem. Nie liczę K701, ale to jest już żywa ikona u mnie. A KSC spokojnie grają na tyle dobrze, że momentum czy T51 przy nich to słuchawki o wynaturzonym brzmieniu. Zresztą wiele współczesnych flagowców to brzmienie po prostu wynaturzone. Żeby nie było. Nie mam w planach pozbywać się Grado, ale też nie mam planu kupować modeli droższych (niby wyższych). Najgorsze co spotkało audio to podział na półki cenowe, który to podział jest głównym kryterium zakupowym. Ja niestety trochę trstów gdzie nie wiedziałem co gra porobiłem i niestety nie mam złudzeń. Cena to tylko cena i nic więcej, a najczęściej gra psychika.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 02-10-2019, 22:06 wysłana przez Sekator »

Karol

• 2011 / 4329
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 22:27
Najgorsze co spotkało audio to podział na półki cenowe, który to podział jest głównym kryterium zakupowym. Ja niestety trochę testów gdzie nie wiedziałem co gra porobiłem i niestety nie mam złudzeń. Cena to tylko cena i nic więcej, a najczęściej gra psychika.

@Sekator, a mnie się wydaje, że nie jest aż tak źle, jak Ci się wydaje. :)

Sekator

• 447 / 3316
02-10-2019, 23:19
Ale ja nie twierdzę, że jest źle. Twierdzę tylko, że poziom techniki audio od lat jest tak wysoki, że trzeba się postarać, albo całkowicie polać sprawę by sprzęt zagrał źle. Większość sprzętów gra po prostu dobrze czy nawet bardzo dobrze. Tylko, że to bardzo dobrze jeśli chodzi choćby o słuchawki to jest już kilkaset zł. Ceny za słuchawki liczone w tysiącach to aberracja. A one grają co najwyżej inaczej. Ale jeśli wie się ile kosztują to psychika zaczyna decydować.

Alucard

• 2552 / 3607
  • Ekspert
02-10-2019, 23:29
sekator nie słuchałeś np D8000? Wiesz jaka jest różnica między SR225 a tym czymś?  W to się nie wierzy póki się nie słyszy. To jest wejście w inny wymiar.

gruesome

• 778 / 5837
  • Ekspert
03-10-2019, 00:30
Moim zdaniem również obiektywna jakość słuchawek rośnie wraz z ceną. Oczywiście stosunek jakość/cena maleje, ale jakość rośnie.

Właśnie ostatnio pomyślałem, że cena RS2e jest obiektywnie dobra. W porównaniu do DT880 za 1000zł zdejmują kocyk z dźwięku i dają więcej głębi. Jest to skok jakości który moim zdaniem można uznać za adekwatny do skoku ceny. Szczerze mówiąc myślałem że tak nie będzie, myślałem że kupuję bardziej produkt marketingowy (drewno, "made in USA", audiofilskie kolory). Chyba po prostu Grado jest dość łatwym celem ataku dla hejterów (problemy z jakością, oldschoolowa fabryka i design, mogą grać źle bez wygrzania i adaptacji).

Inna sprawa to że dopóki się bezpośrednio nie porównuje się słuchawek do lepszych to możemy być szczęśliwi i żyć w błogim przeświadczeniu, że gra super. Dlatego czasami lepiej nie porównywać :). To też działa w innych dziedzinach, np. kupiłem monitor 4K, efekt taki że standardowy Full HD wygląda fatalnie, i teraz do "normalności" potrzebuję 4K, mimo że wcześniej żyłem szczęśliwie z Full HD :).

Sekator

• 447 / 3316
03-10-2019, 05:48
ekator nie słuchałeś np D8000? Wiesz jaka jest różnica między SR225 a tym czymś? 
że cena RS2e jest obiektywnie dobra. W porównaniu do DT880

One grają zupełnie inaczej więc jak można porównywać lepsze - gorsze?

Sekator

• 447 / 3316
03-10-2019, 05:54
Moim zdaniem również obiektywna jakość słuchawek
To znaczy co? Bo opinie ludzi nigdy nie są obiektywne. W audio obiektywne to mogą być pomiary.