Audiohobby.pl

Wzmacniacze słuchawkowe wysokiej klasy

majkel

• 7476 / 5906
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 11:52
holy, co do części sprzętu za spotkania, zamierzam go udostępnić po meetingu osobie o uznanym już autorytecie w świecie słuchawek, więc i dla nas będzie to dobra weryfikacja wyciągniętych ze spotkania wniosków. Ja jestem bardzo ciekawy Audionemesisa DC-1 up-grade, no i AKG K701 w kolejnym towarzystwie.

ptx

• 651 / 5908
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 11:55
Audionemesisa DC-1 up-grade jest moim zdaniem świetny poza tym to nos dac wiec wycofanie góry dobrze robi akg.

holy

• 114 / 5909
  • Aktywny użytkownik
18-04-2008, 13:10
Piotr Ryka

Przejściówka na jacka jest.

Rano spróbuję nadać kurierem, jak nie - to pocztą - powinny być na poniedziałek.
Proszę o namiary na PW.

Jun

• 93 / 5897
  • Użytkownik
18-04-2008, 13:14
Majkel, pół śpiąc nie powinienem się wymądrzać na forum:) Oczywiście, że niski współczynnik tłumienia powoduje zafalowanie charakterystyki głośnika/słuchawek, ale w jaki sposób ma to czasami pomagać, kiedy ten wpływ bywa bardzo duży. Poniżej charakterystyka częstotliwości na odczepie 8 Ohm i impedancji wzm. 3,3 Ohm. Zgroza!

W HA-1A ten selektor to pewnie wybór odpowiedniego odczepu na uzwojeniu transformatora wyjściowego. Niby oczywiste, ale nie mam 100% pewności...
Pozdrawiam.

stefanB

• 166 / 5907
  • Aktywny użytkownik
18-04-2008, 13:56
Mysle, że jun ma racje.
We wzmacniaczach lampowych zmianę impedancji obciążenia realizuje się zwykle zmianą odczepu wyjściowego transformatora. Na lampach sie mało znam, ale "druciki od przełącznika włażą gdzieś w okolice traf
"Wszystko powinno być zrobione maksymalnie prosto, ale nie prościej"-A. Einstein

Ged

• 1716 / 5908
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 16:38
Laboratorium od strony naukowo-badawczej jest jak najbardziej OK, ale czy Pan Panie Piotrze wygląda równie groźnie jak na tym zdjęciu ?

Jun

• 93 / 5897
  • Użytkownik
18-04-2008, 16:47
A ja myślę, że holy straszy jeszcze straszniej:-)
Pozdrawiam.
Pozdrawiam.

holy

• 114 / 5909
  • Aktywny użytkownik
18-04-2008, 16:51
:-)

Arek_50

• 1130 / 5909
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 17:38
Arek,czas sie nie liczy,ja skonczylem 10 marca...S.Stone tez tego dnia rowniez..swietowalem w Londynie.....

ptx

• 651 / 5908
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 17:47
A ptx nie straszniejszy z tym cygarem?

raczej marchewka;)
akg 701 to taki brzydkie kaczątko...

recenzja jednego z włoskich forum-lebena + akg - (może ktoś mógłby to streścić i  przetłumaczyć)

http://www.videohifi.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=29548

« Ostatnia zmiana: 01-01-1970, 01:00 wysłana przez zhornik »

nowy2bis

• 1058 / 5907
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 18:21
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

możesz przetłumaczyć skopiowany fragment lub nawet całą stronę, ale niestety z włoskiego tylko na angielski lub francuski

Jun

• 93 / 5897
  • Użytkownik
18-04-2008, 20:35
>> ptx, 2008-04-18 17:47:39
A ptx nie straszniejszy z tym cygarem?

No wiesz, możesz podobać się... tym, nooo - samiczkom. Niezły macho z Ciebie...

A tego testu nie można by podłączyć do jakiegoś komputerowego tlumacza?
Pozdrawiam.
Pozdrawiam.

ptx

• 651 / 5908
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 20:37
translatory nie tłomaczą zbyt dobrze i czasami wychodzą bzdury;)

ptx

• 651 / 5908
  • Ekspert
18-04-2008, 20:38
tłumacza;)))

Jun

• 93 / 5897
  • Użytkownik
18-04-2008, 20:43
proszę nie strzelać....

LEBEN CS-600: "Two in One" Already one has spoken in the forum about this object and also about smaller brother CS300X (in the review on-linens: http://www.videohifi.com/17_leben.htm), but given the disturbing experience that I am living thanks to this jewel, I think right to participate it. Like risaputo, draft of an amplifier integrated from one some thirty of W for channel entire to valves, transformers of escape and with the option "to transform itself" to the occurrence, in amplifier for cap to all the effects. I say therefore in how much the taken cap in equipment is not one common "taken of service", but but an escape captured from the transformers and adapted to the loaded cap. That such progettuale choice merely does not answer to the requirement to realize an easy compromise aiming to the maximum versatilità of widens, is deduced in the first place from the elevated sonic performances from me found. I have used like cap the AKG-K701 that has literally demonstrated of having limitless dowries, before between all, that one of its absolute neutrality and transparency. When then to be transparent it is an object like the CS-600, than in its turn it forwards the information that reach to it from a source like Meridian 588, beh, the words are not enough more and probably they serve very little. Excused the absurdity of the reasoning, but if a brace of diffusers were piloted from an amplifier that for dimensions regarding they rispecchiasse the existing proportions between the CS-600 and the K701, like would play? I speak obviously about qualitative realizations of the same level, but lasciamo to be the comparisons absurd and we return with the feet for earth... and the orecchie in the cap. Well, I serve to me of the absurdities in order better to render the idea of the feelings lived with this Lebeniana experience... or better with this amazing synergy between the cited members. E\' for me also before the time that I use an amplifier integrated traditional (in the sense that draft of is not become larger dedicated for cap as I have always had... from which I would distinguish it including it in one category to if: "Two in" in fact in order emphasizing the bivalence of the object - Cuffia/Casse- and its exclusive feature) and me seem that in a generalized manner the offer of products in the world-wide panorama with these characteristics truly is limited to least names (Cary 300B for es.). To part the considerations approximately the rare dowries of versatilità, the CS-600 has the obvious fattezza of an object exclusive, top and done good in order to play well. I send back to the situated one of the constructor in order better to become account of the formulation of the company (www.leben-hifi.com) and the constructive processes. We pass to try to describe the sonic aspect..... It is not my habit to scream to the miracle emphasizing subjective aspects too much, but we find of forehead to one realization here whose objective value to traspare from the first moment. From the first look we pass the first one I listen: we are on an other planet! The larger and beautifulr E\' all and customary descriptions in order to: extension in frequency, timbrica, dynamics, transparency, soundstage and quant\' other, become reductive and inadequate to the circumstance. That that they are not in a position to asserting in this moment is if this magnificent experience is given the happiest Leben/K701 combination or if the dowries in if of it widens, have of the extraordinary one... (therefore like those of the cap). Verosimilmente the two factors can coexist, but I repeat, my experience "is limited" to the use in cap with the K701. I hold to us to being also concrete in order better to make to understand than that type of performance is able this Japanese D.O.C.. In the first place I would speak about a fluidita\' sonorous that, to the stregua of a torrent, slides to the just speed to make that every particular that it passes, is come recognized and characterized, but without never to lose the added value conferitogli its being always part of all. Like the flashing of the points of reflected solar light in the crystalline water of the torrent, therefore the musical program slides that acquires one made wealth of precious (sparkling) information: clear, meticulous, soft, harmonic, luminous and where it does not exist the minimum I point out to hardnesses, spigolosità, sourness or esagerazioni in whichever direction. The rifiniture become therefore cured that you notice of how much can stravolgere the sense of entirety (making the difference) and is interrogated to us on as is possible that dal support CD can be still extracted a something of therefore precious, on the credit side evidence contained between the bit (does not dare, still, to turn the thought to as the concept with use del SACD could be risen...). Rebelling (when there are) of frequencies to the limit of the audible one (I speak here about the bottom) is strange for theirs lacked warning therefore like for theirs dismissing itself without the minimal train. The frequency of the pedal of the organ in the Miserere di Arvo Part (ECM NEW SERIES 1430) has a such depth to ask to you from where it arrives, the look istinctively goes under the seat... and is of all the discreet one in its to appear more like air movement that not sound classic. The releases and the shadings to close, but above all growing, are incarnated of an impressive realism. It must be attention with the grip handle of the volume because dynamics can play sure scherzetti... The violini they have finally (, I wished from a lot...) the just ruvidità to it and that pizzico of nasalità that it makes you to come in endured mind the wood of the harmonic case of the instrument and you questions which exemplary of age Mendelssohn can be dealt (: "Violin Concertos in and Minor" Ughi/Pretre- RCA RED SEAL- RD70111.). The violoncello it affects for its just impreziositi heat and body from most meticulous of the microdetails. The bugles find here (also, finally...) that just "reincarnificazione" that renders "floods" also the acute notes (Giuseppe Greens: "Requiem" R. SAHW Atlanta Syn.Orch.Telarc CD 80152), beyond encircling them of a air that becomes the just atmosphere, accomplice not protagonist, of pregnante and gotten passionate involvement. (Rachmaninov: "Concert for plan and orchestra n. 1 and 2"Zimerman/Ozawa - DG B0001858-02). The idea and the knowledge that is the system to play, are not source of disappointment (in how much are not in front of the real event), but it generates joy and satisfaction for the astonishment of as they can exist "blots of it" (combinations of blots some between they...) that therefore they do good the part of: human voices (Giuseppe Greens: "Requiem" R. SAHW Atlanta Syn.Orch.Telarc CD 80152), harmonic resonances of acoustic cases like guitars, violoncelli, violini and contrabbassi (Rodrigo "Concert de Aranjuez" J.Williams-CBS CD37848); of sonorità animated and never dampened of "the hammered" notes of pianoforte in the which the use of the pedals complete interpretativo realism (Chopin: "Slowly Concertos Nos. 1&2 "- M.Argerich/C.Dutoit Montreal Orch. - EMI CLASSICS 7243 5 56798 2 6); of vibrations of the ropes, serious and acute, than propagano in the air suggesting the immediate one and specifies visual association with the action of strumentista (J.S. Bach "Brandenburg Concertos" Tafelmusik - On Period Instruments- J.Lamon - SONY CLASSICAL S2K 66289). Although the smania convulsiva to pass immediately to the successive brano in program in order to enjoy a new astonishment, I did not succeed to interrupt I listen of brani also of long duration and they are felt to me like a child that, to cake tray, it touches them and it tastes all in order not to get lost null everyone. We say that, paradoxicalally, I listen is so moving that rather than to rilassare, it excites. I hope that with passing of the days the emotion can reach to accustom living to me of listens as an exceptional fact therefore in order not to reach to a sensato self-control moves them. To still cite part of the used software could be useful, but at the same time it would represent twisting towards all the rest (approximately 2000 CD) that, they are sure, will be strange to me equally. Insomma a beautiful "job" to make: to riascoltare all the personal discotheque with the expectation riscoprir it (to times I have had just the impression to listen for before it turns some possessed CD and it listens to you from decades) truer and more really made than events to disposition that other they do not wait for that to be chosen (as when it is decided to participate to a concert) in order to enjoy of to the maximum. I close with the words of my moglie to which every a lot I propose some fugace I listen in order then to interrogate it to warmth on its "innocent" feelings. It has said to me: "... this time me seems to listen to the orchestra and not a disc..." It will be the good time that I will be able to say indeed: "Arrived!" P.S. It presses not to omit to shortly describe also sure emotions to me that you of the field gets passionate to it very knows and that they are born from the relationship man-machine. With Leben CS-600 it is begun to enjoy before I listen enough and that is already from when the first contact with he is taken. Risen of ritualità preliminary goddesses on the credit side attended ignition with first the 10 second ones of that volume finishes col rising del blue color del led place over the grip handle del. Perhaps common feelings to the possessory ones of valvolari, but that I in part only had way to try, but not to these levels of involvement. When you ignite and the machine takes life outside and within (the grill has enough wide meshes in order to concur to see the valves) has the same feeling that test to the concert when the strumentisti begin to come to an agreement arch to it and lì you the hairs for the emotion of those sounds stonati to the search of the just tunings are bristled already. Insomma when a "machine" succeeds also to establish (in some way) like a relationship with the man who "possesses it" to the point from "chiedergli" a rispettoso approach of its "personality", the man who other can ask the "machine"? P.S. (2) I have as soon as replaced the 4 valves of power in equipment (Sovtek 5881) with a magnificent quartet of 6L6GC Amperex Bugle Boy made in USA: it increases the transparency and the fineness of every particolare..inoltre is most silent and also with the grip handle of the volume to maximum (CDP in pause) is not perceived practically null.... Filippo Alfonsi
Pozdrawiam.