Audiohobby.pl

Sony MDR-Z7 słuchawki czy dobre

lm123

• 14 / 4401
  • Nowy użytkownik
07-11-2014, 17:10
Pojawiają się powoli w sprzedaży słuchawki Sony MDR-Z7
Maja podobno być HiFi , ale tak naprawdę czego należy się spodziewać, może jakaś przedwstępna opinia
Czy można buy and try czy lepiej poczekać i try and buy
« Ostatnia zmiana: 07-11-2014, 23:22 wysłana przez lm123 »

Soundman

• 775 / 4031
  • Ekspert
07-11-2014, 18:04
Podobają mi się pady w tych Sony, duże i głębokie....to musi być wygodne.

pastwa

• 3815 / 5907
  • Ekspert
07-11-2014, 20:33
They're way too dark. This one is self explanatory. They have poor treble extension which causes things to sound muffled and sometimes veiled. It also takes away that sense of "air" you get from certain headphones. "Feel the air" is definitely not a good marketing slogan for these.

Their bass is bad. It's at times aggressively hot and gives me headaches. It's too warm and lacks definition. Very soft and muddy. It also doesn't have nearly as good bass extension as their grandfather, which is unacceptable in this day and age. My bass standards/preferences are probably much different from most people, so take this part with a grain of salt I guess.

Their presentation is poor. This is, almost literally, a closed MA900. Let me explain what's wrong with that. With the cups restricting the soundstage width, it causes the center channel of the MDR-Z7 to feel compressed. The staging is plenty deep, but the left and right are being compressed towards it. Essentially what this equates to is an intangible, confused sphere of sound that sounds like it's coming out of a tunnel or a tin can. Very artificial sounding.

Tyle na headfi..ale jakie musza byc wygodne za to ;')))

Soundman

• 775 / 4031
  • Ekspert
07-11-2014, 21:10
No i przyszedł Pastwa i pozamiatał....a tak ładnie się te Sony zapowiadały...

lm123

• 14 / 4401
  • Nowy użytkownik
07-11-2014, 23:31
Przeczytałem około 20 stron Head-fi i inne forumy, i zdania są bardzo rozbieżne.
Od "awesome" do "how much I am enjoying"

Myślę że zbyt mało osób je posiada i trzeba poczekać, czyli try przed buy
Większość pisze że odtwarzają nieco inaczej.
(Link z pierwszego postu usunięty, tak było wspomniane o usterce która okazuje się jednostkowa)